ABADI 2019 ☆ DISNEYLAND 
18 April 2019, DECTAR

 I participate this dinner as a 'Publicity Post' where we were incharged to create the logo, T-Shirt, backdrop, bunting, banner, invitation card and things related to designing or media thingy. So this is my ootd during that day 🥰
 At the backstage with my lovely and the best roommate ever... Actually we was waiting for the cue to perform a flashmob (High School Musical) for opening and dancing Disneyland song for the closing.
My lovely and supportive girls since we entered UKM. I love you girls so much okayyyy😭❤
 My most special girl since 2012. She really know me inside out we once being closed to each other so muchhh... But there is a lot of work that we need to do separately making us busy and I admit that we don't have so much time together now... Huhuhu😭
This my college senior and also she is also my TKP for Publicity Post. It was a pleasure to know you Kak Aufa 😊
 Okay this is Safwan 😂 He is one of my guy friends that I know for quite long. I know him as we was the 'Ketua Praktikum' for A1T3 at Kedah Matricullation College. He is soo baik actually so pls find her a girlfriend pls😂 Gg for being Inspector soon.
This is Muhsin. Just know him at UKM but we manage to be buddyz hahahaha (sooo lah aku mcm kakak kau ann😂) He is super talented into music and singing plus quite funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment